Re: ANTHURIUM chamberlaini

  • Subject: Re: ANTHURIUM chamberlaini
  • From: Durightmm@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:14:02 -0600 (CST)

Dewey,  I am glad to know there are others about.  Do you recall your source?  It is strange to me  that such a beauty is not mentioned more.  I no longer make crosses of anturiums but see  A. chambrtlaini as an excellant parent.  As Julius suggests I also wonder if it is synonymous with A. andreaenum.   Considering the numerous varieties and hybrids of A. andreaenum it has been suggested it no longer resembles the original as described .   Tom can you help here?  Joe