IAS Membership Renewal

  • Subject: IAS Membership Renewal
  • From: Don Burns <donburns@macconnect.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:52:33 -0600 (CST)

IAS Members,

A week or so ago a reminder notice was sent to all IAS members who have not
yet renewed their memberships through 2002. As usual our intent was to
print the membership expiration year on the mailing lable for your
convenience. Unfortunately our mailing service did not print the dates
correctly as many of you have already noticed.

Corrected renewal notices will be mailed again this week. Please look for them.

Don Burns