Re: nematodes

Derek is right....

I recently "released" 20 million predator nematodes into my plant pots and on my property...

It didnt do jack!

aroid-l@mobot.org wrote:

I don't know whether I picked up the reference from
this group or from somewhere else, but the following publication is a nice
introduction to biocontrol (and makes it clear that Heterorhabditis has not been
found successful against ants)
<A TARGET="Link"
Try University of Florida sites for some stuff on
fireant control - they have a great creature from South America under test that
eventually takes the head right off the ants. It couldn't happen to a nicer
Fort Lauderdale Zone 10b