Arum idaeum

  • Subject: Arum idaeum
  • From: "A. L. Clement" <al.clement@planet.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:50:19 -0600 (CST)

I am looking for Arum idaeum and A. alpinum bulbs. I now that these plants are still growing, but it is better to be early then late. I am willing to pay for them, but I have also a few other Arum species. If you want we can trade, I will have spare bulbs (in the summer) of the following Arum species.

albispathum
apulum
besserianum
byzantium
concinnatum
concinnatum purple form
concinnatum crete white masked leaves
creticum
creticum FCC clone
cyrenaicum
cyrenaicum crete form
dioscoridis var. cyprium
dioscoridis var. dioscoridis
dioscoridis var. liepoldtii = var. dioscoridis
dipscoridis var. philistaeum ?
dioscoridis var. spectabile = var. dioscoridis
dioscoridis var. syriacum
elongatum
euxinum
gratum
hygrophyllum
italicum
korolkowii
maculatum
nigrum
orientale
orientale ssp. sintenisii
palaestinum
pictum
purpureospathum
rupicola var. rupicola

I also have spars of different Arisaema, Biarum, Eminium, Dracuncunculus, Ambrosina, Amorphophallus, Arisarum, Helicodiceros, Pinellia and Typhonium species.

Arno Clement