Re: [aroid-l] Alocasia, Colocasia, Xanthosoma et al

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Alocasia, Colocasia, Xanthosoma et al
  • From: The Thaumaturgist asitkghosh@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:34:51 -0800 (PST)

Julius
That what I had started to do last fall. I bought every kind of
tuber that I could buy from Supermarkets, Farmer's Markets, Flea
Markets and then I had planted them after tagging the pot. I
retained the names given by the stores until you experts can
verify from the photos later on. I had been taking photos as
they are growing. So far I have,

Eddoe
Alocasia Macrorrhiza
Malanga "Lila"