Re: [aroid-l] Typhoniums linked

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Typhoniums linked
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:28:11 +0100

Sauromatum, dear, was finished off by me and Peter Boyce in Aroideana. Don't
you read your literature??????? In my introduction on the Typhonium page, I
state that Typhonium may have to be cut up in smaller groups and that means
that T. venosum may end up being a group of its own again, in which case the
name Sauromatum has to be re-instated.