Re: [aroid-l] markers

I only use pencil. Sharpie and other permanant markers fade too fast and grease pencil disappears. I've never had a pencil fade.

At 11:24 AM 2/7/2003 -0600, you wrote:
Very eloquent, Rand!
Just for my info, what sort of marker do you use?  Two years ago I used a
Sharpie "permanent marker" which faded to illegible in two months.  Last
year I used pencil, which was OK but I didn't have much confidence in it on
a permanent basis.
Susan

 I will
dutifully make the appropriate labels and use them freely, as I have
a large supply of markers and labels are cheap.  And I actually do
want to know what I have, am growing, and be able to find good
information on them. Names are, indeed, important.

Rantless Rand
z5b (I wish) Maritime Canada

Harry Witmore
Zone 7 NC