[aroid-l] Little Shamrock & changing the Onderwerp

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Little Shamrock & changing the Onderwerp
  • From: "Ron Iles" roniles@eircom.net
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 01:07:47 -0000

Forgive me if I reciprocate the respectful informality for once..

Hi Gracious Big Daddy-o!

Is not a Collection a set of labels with specimens attached?   So, does
Nature REALLY still need labels?  Won't it be good when you can put your
phalloid DNA in one end of a Computer & get a supremely impressive number
for it out at t'other?  Or better maybe, when every aroider has a
super-probe too for DNA display.  (Taxonomy can no longer be fooled by
poseurs).

Ronnio & Ol'-ron were rendered more Brain dead by the volleys of hailstones
of genera resulting from your fiendish Nederland rain dancing on the
Clubette GigaSite.  Wilb, by any standard, Star Performance taxonomic
virtusosity.   Encore.

No Valentine?   Ne'er mind someone will surely send you a suitable aroid to
adorn your little shamrock if you wear one on St. Patricks Day?

Please note I changed the Onderwerp

Secretary, Wilby's Fan Club