[aroid-l] New links & pages and pix

  • Subject: [aroid-l] New links & pages and pix
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 08:48:49 +0100

Thanks to the generosity of Arno Clement, Anne Chambers and Kris Kozminski
(thanks!!!!!!) we have new stuff for you to see:

1) there is an entirely updated Arum species list now, when you click on
Arum in the genera listing. Peter Boyce's paper on the Greek and Cyprus
species is still there and linked from the introduction of the species list.

2) We now have pics of Dracunculus canariensis (Kris)

3) To Arisaema, pix from Arno and Anne have been added (amurense,
candidissumum, concinnum, consanguineum, dahaiense, echinatum, erubescens,
intermedium, heterophyllum, jacquemontii, kiusianum, lobatum, serratum,
sikokianum, triphyllum, speciosum mirabile, taiwanense, thumbergii
thunbergii & thunbergii urashima, yamatense)

Also have a look at Pseudohydrosme, all new. You don't wanna miss that one.

Cheerio and enjoy, on behalf of Thomas Mottl and me,