[aroid-l] Ron, make yourself useful...!!

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Ron, make yourself useful...!!
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 06:12:25 +0100

Call to mr. Ron Iles:

Since you have so much to tell, why don't you Do something: you are (were)
the Spathiphyllum nut. I see that the Spathiphyllum treatment on the IAS
website by Paul Resslar is virtually void of pictures. Now, get your lazy
... moving and send in some fine scans of the species! Or are we to believe
you had them all but cannot produce the evidence..........?