Re: [aroid-l] Fw: Aroideana 25

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Fw: Aroideana 25
  • From: rajshekhar misra rajshekharmisra@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:20:13 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
Its great to learn that the process for publication of
Aroideana Vol.26 has begun. I have been getting lot of
emails about Tuber rot in Amorphophallus
paeoniifolius. I have been living with this problem
and handling tons of A.paeoniifolius tubers in the
storage. I have collected valuable information on this
topic.
In this context I wish to inform that I plan to submit
my manuscript on "Field and storage diseases of
Amorphophallus and their management" for publication
in Aroideana.
R.S.Misra