Re: [aroid-l] Anthurium warocqueanum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Anthurium warocqueanum
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." SLCooper@scj.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:23:36 -0600

Article about P. Mukundan?

http://www.flonnet.com/fl1607/16070900.htm

Contact info for him...
http://www.cactus-mall.com/andre/sources.html

Ron, since you joined the IAS in 2001, I am not sure how you have a members
handbook.  The last one came out in 1998 and we hope to get a new one out in
2003.

If you desire information on another IAS member, you can check the members
page http://www.aroid.org/aroiders/index.html, you can also contact Scott to
have your name and information added to the list.

Susan

P. Mukundan of KSG Bangalore India  (an IAS Member) lists that Anthurium &
so many more choice ones including A, veitchii hybrids & variegated.