Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum
  • From: "plantsman" <plantsman@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:45:49 -0500

It looks like the seller is a newbie that has mostly only bought items on
eBay.   They have only a (7) feedback.  I have also written to the seller
advising them of their error and asking for provenance of their original
plant.  They stated that it was from stock that had been in the US for over
thirty years.  Can anyone recall when the first flowering was in the US?   I
didn't think A. titanum had ever produced offsets and propagation was from
seeds.

David Sizemore