Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:21:27 -0600

There is an Amorphophallus titanum for sale on ebay-

It sure looks like a konjac to me.  I contacted the seller but no reply....
am I off-base??

I have reported this item to eBay. I encourage all others to do the same. Perhaps the seller is not aware of his error, but the potential buyer should be warned.