Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: 06 Feb 2004 22:28 GMT

Hi Susan,

no, no, I did NOT buy it.... for the space I have in my home I have more than enough titanums.

Mine never send up an additional leaf at the edge of the pot, too.
( Just some funny leaflet close to the petiole about which I still have to send an update to the aroid-L)
That's why I asked to look for the small leaves on the picture and for me the petiole is to dark, too.

But maybe/hopefully we are wrong in our scepticism and the winner of the auction has got a nice titanum.

Good growing,
Dollbergen, Germany
approx. zone 6/7