[aroid-l] Possible Summer get together???

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Possible Summer get together???
  • From: "Albert & Febie" <mrknight@charter.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 20:52:43 -0500

I enjoyed the wonderful time in Raleigh a couple of years ago when Petra Schmidt and Alan Galloway had worked very hard to put on a great time for all who attended. I was wandering if anyone had plans for anymore in the making and if there was any interest in another one. Count me in on anything that needs to be done. Thanks Albert