Re: [aroid-l] Josef Bogner

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Josef Bogner
  • From: "ron iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:31:03 -0000

And surely it couldn't happen to a more gracious & talented Gentleman.
Please send him by warmest congratulations.  Do you know, after the Spath
Collection survived temperatures in water I thought lethal, some look better
than ever & only lost two I think.  Now that the 18 month traumas are
hopefully mostly over d'yu know I could get quite keen on them again!  The
Spaths are fighters too!  Who knows the glory of the future!