Re: [aroid-l] Tuber pricing questions

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Tuber pricing questions
  • From: "Albert & Febie" <mrknight@charter.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:38:21 -0500

The Alocasia is a decent price as that I have seen a small one go for 192.50
on ebay. Most of the time I see small ones for sale at 24.99 - 49.99. As for
growing them I have had great success with them. I grow in full morning sun
upto about 12:30 and with lots of water. That seems to give them the best
variegation as I have tried several places in one season to find out. Good
Luck, Albert Beaufort, South Carolina