Re: [aroid-l] site

At 2:23 PM -0500 2/22/04, Al Wootten wrote:
The first hints of Spring in Virginia take me off looking through
catalogs when I should be doing other things...among my favorites, which
I couldn't find, is Dewey's Philodendron Phreaque site.

I recently queried Dewey on that very thing, and his response was that he got tired of packing things and sending them off, so he was taking a break. I responded that this was fine, and obviously his choice, but I did wish that he would keep his list up, if nothiing else than for the wealth of information it provided, about his material as well as about some species and cultivars in general. He didn't respond to my second post, and the list has not reappeared, so there you have it. Maybe if enough folks inquire, he'll at least put the list back up, whether offering things or not, but I didn't want to pester.