Re: [aroid-l] site

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] site
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:00:04 EST

Ive never ordered from TyTy but have heard a few horror stories as well.  The
website is humorous but the TV commercials are hysterical, in a dumb kind of
way.  If you take a close look at some of the plants they offer, you will
notice that the same thing is pictured for numerous species.  Take a look at the
Great Brazilian Banana, then look at the Amistad.  Its the same exact plant
with the same boy in Black and Blue shirt holding it.  There are other ones like
this throughout the website, making me sceptical of the nurserys' credibility.
 If you are anywhere near South Georgia, it may be worth a trip to see
exactly what they have, but I wouldnt waste my money ordering from them.  Michael
Mattlage