[aroid-l] Amorph swynenrtonii and mossambicensis

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Amorph swynenrtonii and mossambicensis
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid (prive)" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 08:24:08 +0100

In my recent list of goodies I failed to correct the name Am. swynnertonii
to Am. mossambicensis, as I had correctly done last year. Sorry for that!!
Am. swynnertonii is a full synonym of Am. mossambicensis. I was kindly
reminded of this by MJ Hatfield, my guardian angel in nomenclature.

Lord P(haultering)