[Aroid-l] P. adamantinum, P. saxicolum.

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] P. adamantinum, P. saxicolum.
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:10:20 +0000

Dear Friends,

Well, after a miserable failure to obtain these and other 'smaller' self-heading species of Philodendron by ordering seed from the S. American source ( as far as I can determine, most if not all of the seeds sold as being these species have grown to be P. 'selloum'), I am putting out a call to all you members, lurkers, Botanical garden growers, etc. in an attampt to locate specimens of these and any other 'minature'/smaller species or vars. of the arborescent / "self heading" Philodendrons. I have seen P. saxicolum 'in the flesh', also the TRUE minature P. selloum, and so am very interested in seeing a P. adamantinum, if there is any garden or individual out there with specimens of this or the other species mentioned, or one that I do not already know about, please contact me on my e-mail at ---

ju-bo@msn.com<
Thanks, and good growing!

Julius Boos,
WPB,