[Aroid-l] Troy Davis

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Troy Davis
  • From: "snowsexotics" snowsexotics@cox.net
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:48:27 -0800

I was wondering if anyone has heard from Troy Davis since he moved back to Australia?  I had a page and links to his site on my site and now I have a few people mad at me because Troy seems to have taken their money and not sent plants.  Any info would be useful.

Snow

SNOW'S EXOTICS
ALL THINGS EXOTIC!
www.snowsexotics.com