Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium with two bracts

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium with two bracts
  • From: Susan B honeybunny442@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:58:02 -0800 (PST)

As they are selling the flowers in the florist trade, I would say they always flower like that, or at least often enough to produce enough for the trade.
Love your photos-
here are some of my Zantedeschias with double or bizarre blooms- I call them my mutants.
My feeling is they are caused by Giberellic Acid treatments to promote flowering.

Yahoo! Mail
Aroid-l mailing list