RE: [Aroid-l] ID help
- Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] ID help
- From: "Andy Cabe" firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 07:44:47 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcYutgU7zzMFI8S7Sk6JI1Lnzhno/gAUuuDD
- Thread-topic: [Aroid-l] ID help
Eucomis is a good guess. It may also be a scilla or drimiopsis.
From: email@example.com on behalf of Ken Mosher
Sent: Fri 2/10/2006 9:47 PM
To: Aroid list
Subject: [Aroid-l] ID help
I've had a request to help ID this bulb. The requester thought it was an
aroid, which I seem to doubt (are there any aroids that are true bulbs?).
I'm not sure if the two attached photos will come through to the list.
If not then anyone willing to try an ID can email me *privately*
(please) and I'll resend the photos directly to you.
(My impression is Eucomis sp)
Aroid-l mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |