Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium with two bracts

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium with two bracts
  • From: Susan B honeybunny442@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 07:26:12 -0800 (PST)

very interesting.  I still think the first one is Majestic Red, it does have variable coloring- gets darker with age.
The others I have no idea- would have to see the bloom and even then it is difficult- I have a list of over 230 names of Zants now with at least 28 differently named Aethiopicas- ridiculous!
I like the Zant 2 leaves.  Often this is a virus that causes the variation.  I've had a few leaves something like that but the following year they grew normally.
Allan Galloway also has a picture of a varigated leaf on his website.

You might want to watch for the hybrid "Blaze".  I've gotten a few that have a bit of hair or spines on the petiole.  Neat.

Abrimaal <abrimaal@wp.pl> wrote:
Susan, maybe you know the names of these Zantedeschias?

Aroid-l mailing list