Re: [Aroid-l] Expedition log on-line

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Expedition log on-line
  • From: Tom Vincze philofan@philodendron.org
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:47:31 -0800

Hi Tony,

I just got through this travel diary. It was a great read! Makes me want to consider going there now. Thanks for the thoroughness of this and all the great photos--I know some time definitely went into preparing this. If anyone hasn't read it yet, it is quite worth it.

(I'll look forward to plant introductions of the ones you found there)

Tom Vincze

Dear Aroiders:

Our expedition log (with photos) from our recent botanical expedition to N. Vietnam/Thailand is now posted at http://www.plantdelights.com/Tony/vietnam_thailand.php
Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony@plantdelights.com
website  http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent

aduh! as they say here in Malaysia