Re: [Aroid-l] Helicodiceros potting

My dear Julius,

that you point at the growing point is (of course) one of the best
points you could ever make!!!

Actually, I wondered, too, why this was recommended.

The only benefit I could see is that the offsets or dormant "eyes" might
grow more happily being released from the apical dominance of the main
growing point.
But maybe that's no point at all....

Thanks for your inpoint,  ehh... I mean "input" ... ;-)
Bernhard.