RE: [Aroid-l] Asian epiphytes
- Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Asian epiphytes
- From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 19:12:30 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcdLmWnPl20R8QyBSSCib8udCdBfbgATdulQ
- Thread-topic: [Aroid-l] Asian epiphytes
As I recall from my paper on the life forms of Araceae (Published in Aroideana)
Remusatia is the only one in Asia and it is not even regularly epiphytic.
Sometime you find genera which are not regularly epiphytic acting like epiphytes
when they germinate in a deposit of soil on a tree. I once found a Spathiphyllum
growing happily on a fallen tree.
Does anyone know if there are
any other genera in SE Asia other than Remusatia with species growing as TRUE
If so which species?
Thanks in advance,
Aroid-l mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |