[Aroid-l] A little OT

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] A little OT
  • From: "Alberto Grossi" <crinum@libero.it>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:20:54 +0100

Hi All, I am Alberto from Italy and it is the first time I write on this forum. I am interested in all plants but above all monocots, in particular bulbous ones. I collect a lot of Amaryllidaceae from all around the world and I ask you, who live in all the world, if there is anyone that can help me in locating new species. I am looking for Pamianthe, Griffinia, Rauhia, Scadoxus, Hymenocallis...maybe where you live there is something interesting for me. Many thanks in advance.

My regards