Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron 'Santa Leopoldina'

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron 'Santa Leopoldina'
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" <steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 02:01:12 -0600

THANK YOU DON!!  You have just answered many of the questions to which I have been searching!  I had begun to suspect P. atababapoense but not being a scientist was not sure exactly how to proceed.  And I was very curious about Bette's four variations.  You've given me, and all of us, better directions.  I'd just love to hear more from Eduardo on the status of P. 'Superbum'.

Thanks again!

Steve Lucas