Re: Is this a common Amorphophallus species?

  • Subject: Re: Is this a common Amorphophallus species?
  • From: E Morano <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 22:21:27 -0800 (PST)

John, I know its not rare but I dont know if its common. That is A.bulbifer.
http://www.rareflora.com/amorphophallusbul.htm
http://www.aroid.org/genera/amorphophallus/bulbifer/index.html
and right now its the aroid of the day at aroid.org! Friday.
John Ludwig <aroidgrower@gmail.com> wrote:

Can anyone tell me if this is a picture of a common species, and if so, What species is it?

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc100/araceaelover/?action="">

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.
Try it now.