Re: great Photos from Joep Moonen!

  • Subject: Re: great Photos from Joep Moonen!
  • From: "Windy Aubrey" <exotics@hawaii.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 13:22:39 -1000

Steve,

I stand corrected.

I believe Dr. Tom is correct that this plant in question is a form of A. macrolobum, the hybrid I mentioned in my reply to what the image from Joep might be.
I re-examined my A. pedatoradium and they are a little different, being thinner lobed.

The A. macrolobum (A. pedatoradium X A. clarinervium) I saw before had more of the parent A. clarinervium's white veining, so for that reason I was thrown off, but the leaf shape was identical to the plant shown in the image you showed.

I will post a picture of the A. pedatoradium I received from Chiapas.  They are just started to grow out.

Windy