Re: A. pedatoradium from Chiapas

  • Subject: Re: A. pedatoradium from Chiapas
  • From: "Windy Aubrey" <exotics@hawaii.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 21:14:18 -1000

Steve,

Although at times it seems that room to grow 'everything' seems impossible, never give up!

Even though I am lucky to live in an environment conducive to grow just about anything 'tropical' without a greenhouse, I continue to grow my plants on benches and contained in a hard roof greenhouse.

I do hang a lot of plants, but the majority of everything I grow is up on benches.

To fill my space as full as possible I have even employed tiered benches, and that allows for even more.

Remember....If there is a will, there is a way! ;>)

Windy