Fw: Please i need id on this Araceae plant

  • Subject: Fw: Please i need id on this Araceae plant
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 05:02:52 +0100

Dear Experts,

I think it is something from the tribe Culcasieae (Cercestis or Culcasia), could you help?

Thanks in advance
Marek

Dear Sir,
Top of the day to you.
Please i need your help in identifying this plant which belongs to the Araceae family. it is normally found in rainforest and is a religious plant used in Edo state, Nigeria. I am thinking it belongs to the Syngonium or Cercestis genera but i dont know how sure that is.
I willbe greatful if you can assist.
Thank you a lot
Ogie-Odia Efosa

Always TRY and lend a helping hand when someone is in NEED
With Warmest Regards......
Ogie-Odia Efosa.A

Nie znaleziono virusa w tej wiadomosci przychodzacej.
Sprawdzone przez AVG - www.avg.com
Wersja: 8.5.432 / Baza danych wirusów: 271.1.1/2660 - Data wydania: 01/31/10 19:35:00