Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 78, Issue 27

  • Subject: Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 78, Issue 27
  • From: Derek Powazek <fraying@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:10:04 -0800

Hello Aroiders --

Long-time lurker, first time writer. I just wanted to share a photo of
my Alocasia (Odora, I believe) inflorescence. It's not the first time
it's flowered, it's just the first time I've had a list of people who
might be as happy about it as I am.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fraying/5395547833/

A question for those who know more about this than I do: Will this
produce seeds? Do I have to do anything to help? If it does seed, I'd
happy offer them to anyone who wanted some.

Thanks,

-- Derek
http://plantgasm.com