Re: Brazilian aroid question

Hi Friends, a photo of the species would sure help.

Both goeldii and solimoesense have a strong odor when cutted.
Goeldii has palmate leaves and can only be confused with P. lea-costae, when young.
A hearth shape solid leaf is solimoesense.

Both grow high in trees and make long roots to the forest floor to get minerals.
When the host tree falls and there is enough light, they continue sometimes growing terrestrial.

Unless is it a new discovered species ?              Joep