Re: North Queensland

  • Subject: Re: North Queensland
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 06:21:11 -0800 (PST)

Dear Michael,

Aloha.

I have never met you, but, I know hurricanes and have many Australian friends.  Recent floods, etc.  None are fun.  Thankfully your home is ok.  I send best wishes to you and especially to those most affected by the latest events.  Category 5 is much more intense than any hurricane we have had here in Hawaii.  That is hard to imagine.  I have admired some of your plants from afar...hopefully your best has survived the worst.

Aloha,

Leland