Re: Pests on amorphophallus

  • Subject: Re: Pests on amorphophallus
  • From: David <onimua@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 03:52:50 -0500

Thanks for the replies. I used a homemade mixture that seems to have worked on them, and the aphids seem to have curled up and died. Very happy they're they're gone, though I'll re-apply in a week or so to be absolutely sure.

I never thought they were aphids because I never thought there were other colors! I'm used to seeing the bright green to slightly dark green ones found on roses once in a while, hence why I didn't think these were aphids. If I knew that I wouldn't have asked.

Thanks again!