Free IAS publications

  • Subject: Free IAS publications
  • From: Susan Lovell <susanlovell3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:35:38 -0500

  I am a former IAS member who now needs to get rid of a bunch of my old IAS newsletters and annual Aroideana publications.  I hate to throw them away, and was wondering if you know of anyone who would want them. Free, to an appreciative aroid lover. (I am not giving up my many bulbs though!)  I have copies of the publications from 2000 through 2008.  If you know of anyone who would like them, please let me know.  Please pass this offer on to anyone who might know of someone wanting to add to their IAS publication collection. Thanks,
Aroid-L mailing list