Re: New aroid from Western Florida

  • Subject: Re: New aroid from Western Florida
  • From: mossytrail@hcc.net
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:18:22 -0800 (PST)

Aw, that's a bit disappointing.  When he titled it "New Aroid FROM Western
Florida," I picked up on the "from" literally and thought it was a new
endemic about to be published.  Now THAT would be some news!  But
apparently, it is an aroid FROM Urugay, growing IN western Florida.

One of the few downsides to having had English teachers in the family
tree; I forget not everyone uses language as precisely as I am used to.

Jason Hernandez