Re: March IAS Newsletter

  • Subject: Re: March IAS Newsletter
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:48:18 -0600 (CST)

Pete & Carla,

I apologize for the delay in getting Carla's message out, which is my

Most spam never gets into the Aroid-L queue, since we don't allow posts
from anyone who isn't a member. But the clever little spammers sometimes
do things that confuse the filter, and about the same time Carla's post
arrived there was quite a little spate of spam that did slip through.
Apparently in dealing with it I inadvertantly dealt with Carla's post too.

(Due to the symptoms, I suspect someone on the list has a compromised
e-mail account, but I have no way to know this for sure or tell who it
might be, and regardless I should have been more careful ...)

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011, Peter Boyce wrote:

> Hi Carla,
> Much to my surprise, you email posted 8 days ago has only just today popped
> up in aroid-l!!

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com
Aroid-L mailing list