JUDE Re: sources.......variegated M.deliciosa?

  • Subject: JUDE Re: sources.......variegated M.deliciosa?
  • From: Kyle Baker <kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 00:27:17 -0800 (PST)

cue music.......

Hey Jude,

 Thanx for the post... what once was lost now is found, it seems that once you ask the question, the answer is before you. I've had several folks who have offered up a small bit of what they have so not wanting to seem greedy or rude, I'm going to ask what variety each person has, Yes I'd like two or three varieties if possible, not I don't want to offend  anyone. There is Monstera 'Constellation', another white variegated form and a yellow form supposedly. I greatly appreciate your generosity and can and shall pay for shipping, , just don't send anything until end of April and when I have the whole of the offers sorted out, I care to have no unnecessary plant hacking upon my conscience.....

Have a wonderful day, I apologize for lateness in getting back to you...I just found your post

Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN
Maine Zone 5