Re: Ecuagenera List

  • Subject: Re: Ecuagenera List
  • From: Conrad Fleming <conradfleming@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:21:42 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jude,
I could be interested.  I've bought thousands of dollars worth of plants from them in the past, the majority of which are doing well.  I would have to pore over their list to identify new items.  Living as i do in the Caribbean, I am especially searching for low-elevation spp., preferrably Amazonian.  I'd welcome input from anyone.  I can be reached at conradfleming@yahoo.com  Cheers,  Conrad