Re: help with aroid identification

  • Subject: Re: help with aroid identification
  • From: Nancy Greig <ngreig@hmns.org>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 15:26:44 +0000

Dear Tom – thank you!  That is a good suggestion – I agree with the Facebook drawbacks.  Okay, I will work on getting them into a spreadsheet and organized, to make things easier for all of us!

I hope you are doing well!  It’s always good to see your posts…  I hope our paths cross again sometime!

Best wishes,

Nancy

Nancy Greig

Director, Cockrell Butterfly Center