Re: Konjac is coming!

Not sure I'd describe it as a "sent", but my wife tells me to take the thing in the garage when she first smells something foul.  After 4 days, the smell is almost gone and I bring it back inside.  Your mileage may vary (YMMV, or in this case, YSMV.

Four days of unpleasantness is a small price to pay for a plant that is either beautiful, or in the crawl space the rest of the year.