Re: Amorph ID help

   If you are a member of  I.A.S.  you should be recieving  the new  release
of Aroidiana. It is an absolute work of art and our publishers and
contributers really outdid themselves this time. If you are not a member I
sincerely suggest you  join. The publication  deals with taxonomy of
amorphophallus as well as just about all you need to know regarding amorph
including photos Etc. Believe me, if the publication was avilable to the
general public, it would  Im sure,  have to sell for more money then  the
annual dues.
             Good Luck
                   David Levitt