Re: *Long* administrivia (but please read it anyway!)

like to say that I am in favor of archiving. I think nobody can expect
privacy while communicating via internet. There is so much publicity
telling us that it just isn't possible to protect privacy using this
medium. Even if aroid-l would decide not to archive, I agree with Steve
that ones messages and data could equally easily be distributed via
hardcopy from the list as it runs.

I vote for archiving because it preserves information for newcomers
and also may avoid duplication of items being discussed. Once an item
re-occurs, somebody may refer the intiator to an archive. I would
even recommend Aroid-l to start archiving itself.