Glasshouse Works

Great job on the Anthurium and Mobot additions to the IAS page, I thought.
Kudos to all involved!

Paul Christian mentioned his URL, which rang a bell in my memory.
Nice Arum and Biarum collection, Paul, in well-presented and informative

I had just received a catalog from the Glasshouse Works in Ohio
(almost the same!) which had a number of interesting aroids in it also.
There is a great photo of Anthurium crystallinum on their page, and lots
of aroids (Alocasia, Philo., etc) in the catalog.  Has anyone ordered from
them before?

Clear skies,
| Alwyn  Wootten   (	|
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory      |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA|
| (804)-296-0329 voice  Let's build The Millimeter Array|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX           {>    {>    {>    {>     |