note from Phil Mueller

After many weeks, I finally received an email message from our Aroider on the
high seas, Phil Mueller.  He has just changed ships and now has access to
email again.  His previous ship did not offer email access.

Phil said he would welcome email from any Aroid-ler -- His new email address
is:  ija@salts.icpphil.navy.mil
Please put the word, PACE, as the subject line.
He also says that this is a public mail account and the mail will be read
by others before it reaches him (for those concerned about privacy issues)

Don, the following paragraph is for you:
>A favor please. Could you ask Don Burns how much dues I owe for IAS
>and WHERE TO SEND IT. I don't want to miss any issues of Arroidiana.
>I think he told me at one time, but gave no address.

Alan

--
Alan Galloway                                 alan_galloway@ncsu.edu
Computing Services, Information Technology